Monuments

The center of Sighet is already recognized for some of the historical buildings built in the Middle Ages and later modified, buildings that shape the charm of this city for centuries considered the heart and brain Maramures.
The center endures today majestic building of the reformed church which believes that Hungarian historians was originally a pagan temple rites officiated where (with reference to the Gauls). Some date back to the eleventh century was initially claiming that Eastern Rite church, then became Catholic and reformed 1556. In front of her is a massive building (Baroque with some Gothic elements) was built between 1691-1692 prefectures. The building is rectangular, like a fortress. In 1659 Emperor Leopold granted the emblem of the city as “buffalo head”.

A group of monks Piarists, in 1730 began building Catholic church and school Piarista. The complex of buildings that flank it today houses the History Museum and the Museum of Natural Sciences.
Ukrainian Orthodox Church built between 1791-1807 is one of the oldest churches in the municipality and maintenance of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Sighet and surroundings. The place of worship is built on the site of an old wooden church (brought from Săcel).

School building “King Ferdinand
Built in 1802, it originally housed the Calvin College. From 1836 to 1920 he worked Academy of Law (Law and Philosophy Sectional). Currently the building houses pedagogic Ferdinand High School.

In 1871 he founded the first Romanian Greek Catholic parish in Sighet, which la1892 after substantial efforts, manages to finish his first Romanian masonry church in the city. All of this parish link and the first Romanian school in Sighet, housed in a modest building in the churchyard (visible today). From the architectural point of view this building, built with the help of Italian masters, fall into a variant of historicism, namely early Gothic style. The church is hall type with polygonal altar facing west with a belfry on the main facade (located above the entrance).

The building five towers in Liberty Square Cinema Mara as it is known today. Set in a monumental building (sec. XIX), itself a historical and architectural monument known until 1945 as the palace Redoubt.

Episcopal Palace
The construction in 1931 of the “Cultural Association Maramureşeană” cultural society founded in anul1886. Now here is the headquarters of the Municipal Library, the Cultural Center and School of Art.

Maramures County administrative building
The entrance on the west side of the building to store old emblem of Maramures, was later the headquarters of the Prefecture of Maramures current catering complex (Curtea Veche).

pret-carburant

(Română) Meteo

Trafic website

Trafic Unici

Trafic Pagini|Hit-uri |Trafic Unici

  • Ultimele 24 ore: 0
  • Ultimele 7 zile: 0
  • Ultimele 30 zile: 0
  • Online acum: 0